Southern Cross is a 45ft double deck fun motor cruiser that undertakes scheduled cruises out into the bay and down the coast towards Green Point.
She is designed by Angelo Lavranos and is based on a Cape Trawler Hull Design. Her distinctive Turquoise and White hull follows the lines of the tadional blue boat fishing fleet moored on the Collier Jetty. Her signal flags on her hull spell out her name.
She is ideally suited for the family and young groups. Her top deck offers uninterupted viewing of the harbour scenes. She also has a GPS based commentary.
She has full on board bar facilities.
- Passenger Capacity: Up to 65 passengers ( 60 Passenger recommend on Charters ).
- Cruise Duration:
- 1/2 Hour Seal and Harbour Cruise
- 1 Hour Bay Cruise
- Whole Day
- Route: Around Table Bay and along the coastline.
- Catering: BBQ cruises and full catering on request.
- Bar: Fully licensed.
- Air Conditioning: No , wind in your hair.
- Mooring: Quay 5,opposite Sevruga , V & A Waterfront , Cape Town.